There is a lot of talk about soft skills in education these days. Wainhouse Research conducted a survey of over 1,000 educators, parents and students to ask the question — are learners prepared for the expectations employers have around collaboration in the workforce? Here’s what respected analyst Alan Greenberg uncovered by the numbers in our full infographic below. And check out the full whitepaper.
Want to know the missing link in classrooms today? Over 95% of surveyed educators agreed that collaboration is a skill that can be taught to help learners succeed. Based on a recent research project surveying over 1,000 educators, parents and students, respected Analyst Alan D. Greenberg from Wainhouse Research will present the latest findings on collaboration in education. Dr. Jennifer Klein will also weigh in on strategies to facilitate collaboration, cooperation and development in the classroom.
|Register today for this free webinar.
The Untapped Key to Student Success
Date: July 9, 2015
Time: 1 PM EST/ 10 AM PST
Duration: 45 minutes
- Benhurst Primary Expands SMART amp Implementation - June 3, 2015
- How Teachers Were Inspired By Their Teachers – Rachel blogs - May 22, 2015
- How Teachers Got Inspired By Their Teachers – Alexandra blogs - May 22, 2015
- In Appreciation of Teacher Appreciation Day (And Educators) - May 4, 2015
- Congratulations Shanna Peeples – 2015 National Teacher of the Year! - April 29, 2015