Recall and knowledge are part of learning, but how are we developing vital life skills like creativity, problem solving and collaboration? To help children reach greater success, we must embrace their natural learning behavior in the classroom. Because when students can connect and work with one another, learning happens naturally.
How would you define “natural learning”?
Discover effective classroom technologies that support natural learning in the classroom.
- Hour of Code: Cracking the Code for 21st Century Skills - December 6, 2016
- Implementing Classroom Technology: Download the Free e-Book - November 15, 2016
- Teachers’ Balancing Act: How to Prepare Students for Life in and out of the Classroom - October 5, 2016
- All Children Can Learn: How Global Collaboration Changes Lives - June 22, 2016
- Don’t Miss These SMART ISTE 2016 Activities - June 14, 2016