Not every teacher, school or district has had the opportunity to see firsthand what our community of expert educators have seen: the power of edtech in the classroom. We asked those experts, our SMART Exemplary Educators, for their insights and experience on why implementing classroom technology is important and how to get started.
“The Real World Guide to Implementing Classroom Technology” is the result. It’s a collection of their tips, recommendations, and insight about what they’ve learned along the way.
We hope you enjoy reading our e-book and share it with your community – especially those who might be reluctant to try new software because it seems overwhelming, or worry that any kind of technology might replace the best practices they’ve honed over their careers. It isn’t and it doesn’t. As SMART Exemplary Educator Jennifer Thornsberry says inside, “Honestly, it will make your life easier.”
Download the Implementing Classroom Technology e-book for free.
- Hour of Code: Cracking the Code for 21st Century Skills - December 6, 2016
- Implementing Classroom Technology: Download the Free e-Book - November 15, 2016
- Teachers’ Balancing Act: How to Prepare Students for Life in and out of the Classroom - October 5, 2016
- All Children Can Learn: How Global Collaboration Changes Lives - June 22, 2016
- Don’t Miss These SMART ISTE 2016 Activities - June 14, 2016